Lifepaths Born Noble – Student – Courtier – Minstrel – Lady – Itinerate Performer – Smuggler
- I will run the intelligence network in New Verland. I need many sources of information. I will try to develop Kogo as a double-agent against New Verland.
- I will let nothing stand in my way, but I don’t need knives to destroy someone. I must send a message to Holtz that I didn’t appreciate him fouling my plans and ruining my work.
- The Northgate is our lifeblood. I need to find an informational source amongst the dwarves.
- Only use weapons as a last resort.
- I must not speak of magic while in the Fedeilii tribes; other than to Krondal.
- Don’t trust anyone!
- Will B6
- Perception B6
- Power B2
- Forte B3
- Agility B4
- Speed B4
Physical/Mental Attributes Health B5 – Steel B6 – Hesitation B – Reflexes B5
Physical Tolerances Mortal Wound B8Traits
- Character Traits -> Recondite – Paranoid – Tidy Aspect – Comely
- Die Traits -> Mark of Privilege – Rapier Wit
- Call-On Traits -> Aura of Innocence (Falsehood, Inconspicuous) – Sonorous Voice (Seduction, Persuasion) – Familiar Face (Circles)
Skills Read B3 – Write B3 – Sing B5 – Dance B4 – Lute B2 – Poetry B3 – Cooking B3 – Etiqette B4 – Observation B6 – Persuasion B5 – Seduction B5 – Falsehood B5 – Stealthy B5 – Inconspicuous B5 – Disguise B4 – Sleight of Hand B4 – Forgery B3 – Haggling B3 – Court Gossip-Wise B3 – Knife B4 – Estate Management B3
Circles B4— Resources B1— Cash on Hand B4Contacts
- Lyrces – South Ludwig Elder
- Sigmund – Kohlberg Citizen Historian
- Zax – Delzig Fedelii historian
- Kogo – Gullible spy of Aggeron
- Rorik – Dwarven trader spy
- 1d Krondal
Gear *Superior-Quality Knife *Superior-Quality Sword *Short Bow *Lute *Quills *Inks *Parchments *Clothes *Shoes *Finery of Clothes *Travel Gear